Thank you to everyone who took part in the recording of Greedy Magicians – musicians, crew and audience you were all amazing. The evening was not just about an entire album recorded live but also included both edible and wearable art installations and great poetry from Longfella. Sam Lench has begun the mixing of the album and we hope to have an official release in November. Everyone who was at the gig will get their CDs ahead of the official release.
Here are a few of the comments received about the night
- Last night’s Quiet Loner gig in the beautiful Sacred Trinity Church was very, very special. Great songs, virtuoso musicianship, magical vibe, superb acoustics plus audience and artists coming together to testify and to protest about the “Greedy Magicians” stealing our future.
- An inspiring and full on creative evening and a living piece of art work. I feel hugely privileged to have been present at such an amazing moment in time. Thought-provoking…..deeply moving….and a rally cry to us all
- Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed last night, it was honestly one of the best nights of music I’ve ever been to, had such a great time. Well done on an amazing performance and can’t wait to hear the album
- We really enjoyed it, an intimate call to arms. And all those involved really enhanced the message in a good variety of formats, made for a very memorable evening, everyone was made to feel important.
- Just home from your album recording – what an evening! Such an inspiring, creative and stunning event – I felt very fortunate to be there.
- It was astounding. Thank you so much, so special to be a part of it
Thanks to Steve Cunio for the photo. If anyone has photos or video of the night we would love to get copies. Please email. If anyone didn’t leave their name and address for the free CD please email.